New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jessica Sorensen, lives with her husband and three kids in the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she’s not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family
Now on to the FIVE QUESTIONS
1. What was the spark of inspiration for your novel?
I knew I wanted to try writing a New Adult Romance novel, so I started thinking of ideas and writing down notes. When I put together all the notes I was able to get an idea of how I wanted the characters and the storyline. But the story really didn’t develop until I sat down to write it. That’s when everything came together.
2. Which character(s) most resemble you?
Hmm… that’s a tough one. I’d say the one character that I might be similar to is Ella, for a few different reasons, one being that I love cars as much as she does.
3. If you could travel anywhere at any time, where and when would you go?
Can I pick everywhere? There are just too many options 🙂
4. What advice do you have for aspiring authors?
My biggest advice to aspiring authors is to never give up, no matter how hard things get.
5. Finally, Gossip Girl or Vampire Diaries?
Vampire Diaries hands down. I’m a huge Damon fan.